Friday, July 16, 2010

Pittsburgh? Pensyltucky? WTF?

So I got a job offer in Pittsburgh. Some folks that read this may remember me talking about this a while back. Well, the job is still on the table many months later. More than that, the job is just as good. How good? Well good enough that I'll be moving there sometime in the next few weeks.
The **** you say!
Well, these things happen. The reasons for going are many and varied, but why don't I talk about the ones that may apply to what this blog is about: airbrushing.
The job means that I would be making money while I furthered my career. It also means learning from someone who has been around for a while and has some tricks up his sleeve. Sure, it's Pittsburgh and who the hell is in Pittsburgh airbrushing? Well, that's the point really. Not many.
There is a lot of opportunity for me there, a lot of chances and a lot of things that could go wrong. Sink or swim sort of thing, and for some reason I do well in those situations if I put my mind to it. I will have to work for my food but I will have to do it with airbrush in hand. Have airbrush, will travel.

Today's Video of the Post belongs to: ArtLoversStudio18

No comments:

Post a Comment