Friday, March 5, 2010

Biggie Smalls Tutorials

So, I've been fiddling with my little webcam and some free editing software to put together some useful tutorials on airbrushing. I'm trying to cover a wide range of topics since it seems like everyday I am seeing more and more people decide to pick up an airbrush and start painting. Recently, I put together some beginners airbrush videos revolving around a portrait I did of the late great Biggie Smalls. YouTube, the nazi it's become, told me I could keep it at the 12 minutes it was, so I had to chop it up. That might be for the best as 12 minutes seems pretty long for most attention spans. If you just want to see me airbrush it, well theres a video of that as well. I'm trying to cater to everyone, you know? Please the masses while painting the planet. With that, I'll shut up: enjoy!

Part One


Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment